Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What should you do when you know you are bisexual?

When i know i was a bisexual girl,23years old. One day, my girl friend Kenna was slept with me, i remember that we were drinking and just saying some fun stories about other things. But Suddenly i want to kiss her, and she also kissed me...We were shocked, but we knew that feeling was wonderful and poignant. We were screeched and kissed again.

But on the other hand, i had a boyfriend, we were loved each other. I was afraid to tell him about that. I need courage, and then Kenna tell him about Bisexual,He just said there was nothing wrong with bisexual, if you were happy, just did it. We were so happy . Now, i am still attracted to some of my female and male friends. I try to find or meet many bisexual friends at some social  dating sites. I love make-up and wear pretty and fashionable clothes. We are normal, not Strange people.
Join us, we are together.



                                                                                                                                                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment